CHRONICLES OF A SINGLE 9JA GIRL (PART 3)

I turned and it was Kemi my childhood friend. We know each other like two piece of bread facing each other. "the guy is a player and I got you!"  I breathed with a sign of relief. Thank goodness he's not my cousin. My fantasy have gone overboard for this guy... " Kunle does sexy things and most of it look stagy.
It can make one melt and get ones eyes swimming with desire. All you should get is imagined fantasy" Kemi said with so much authority... I asked why and she said, I just broke up with him. "for one thing though, he has a sizeable cock" she said casually... Kemi! I screamed.. you are using the C word? Regardless of her comment I wanted him. That evening we had drinks and merried.
I went to the living Room and just like a dream I saw Kunle lying back on the couch and as I came closer to him he put his hand on my lap.
You are drunk I retorted but without any atom of shyness, and utmost sensualness of a child seeking warmth, his hand pulled up my skirt and then to the netted black stockings I was wearing... Gosh! this is not happening... "I saw the way you were looking at me he said.. . I felt a flood of warm blood as I turned reluctantly towards him. I was deliberate and he managed to keep me tender. This is my 5th sex. I started wild and early. Oh wait! You thought I was a virgin? LOL, more is yet to unravel.
His touch were not lecherous or even close to being lascivious but I was burning as he caressed. He planted his lips on me and kisssed me passionately while his hand traveled to my chest. I felt his silky muscles, then my body wired into or went into a plumb or rupture of erotic gushes. I was switched into explosion. The word arouse was miles behind me delicately but tightly he was between my thighs just as gentle as he could.
I have never felt this way and I shifted and fell on the couch as I dragged his cock out, he brushed me gently aside and said something sweetly as possible "Don't take this the wrong way, I like you but we can't go this route it's treacherous. I am ready to go treacherous I replied. I am sure it wasn't my brain that coordinated that word. he continued, I am getting married to Kemi... what? I replied; she said you guys broke up! no it was just a ploy to test us. All the emotions drained and I couldn't stand him. I left the village the next day bittered and stopped talking to  Kemi. I eventually gave my boyfriend the kiss and even more. We broke up afterwards because I mistakenly called him Kunle. That phase of my life was a goody goody but undergrads days. I saw more of my light as the rave swirl my way.. I was witty, intelligent and funny. I led guys on and leave them hanging until I met Donald.
I was returning from my evening clinical class when I saw him leaning on a wall with a wry smile. It was dark behind but the light glowed on his face; 'let me walk beside you' he whispered with the most honest baritone voice I have ever heard. There was blood stain on his collar and his hand was bleeding... what! I wanted to scream.. 'Every man has a star, be my star and save me, help me, give me life and I will worship you' ; he pleaded. Suddenly, I heard some voices coming from the dark background; Follow me! I said hurryingly. My car was parked close so he went to the back sit and I zoomed off. I lived out of campus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who buys a private jet for $10m for goodness sake? Alison-Madueke