CHRONICLES OF A SINGLE 9JA GIRL (part 6)


They took turn while I hurt. I became mute to deter them but they were on an endless orgy in a single trench. 

All I could remember was the sound of gunshots and blood splashing all over me.. 
On waking up, I saw Donald in a blood shot eyes he was raging like a lion caught my a nice trap. I couldnt say a word. All I did was speak with tears and it broke him the more.He left the room and was given instructions to some men I've never heard those voice before... my house had become a haven to cult activities in the couple of months I met Donald I wasn't scared until now.What will my Dad think of me if this broke as news that her only angel  the best Medical student a cultist or harbouring them? I wanted to let go of him but his grip to me is beyond the terror and the daylight mare that infuse the current pain in me.He broke my thought as he walked in and confidently announced we are living this country tonight! we will make a stop over in France and I will tell you our final destination. I left my mouth opened  while I try to relish all these...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who buys a private jet for $10m for goodness sake? Alison-Madueke