Chronicles of a single 9JA girl (part5)

The room was dark and hollow,I was being kidnapped.But why?, this was a question I can't answer.

Let's rape her before we call him the first one said.No! Tamiu it's not part of our game the other retorted.While they were arguing, the decapitated one pressed himself towards me I let out a low snarl of approval, and I bit my bottom lip as he removed his pants along with his undergarments revealing the proud, thick length of him.
My mouth went dry and I dragged my gaze up his muscled torso over the panes of his chest, and then— pleaded for mercy I was too scared and dry for this hulk my brain resounded “Come here!” he growled so roughly.The words were barely discernable.
I pushed back the waggling finger but he has torn my skirt revealing my already naked body and he hissed.
"Dont touch not me!” I warned in a shaky voice
“Ouch, but I will.” He shifted on his booted feet, pushed his hips harder against mine, until I felt a part of the wall. A part of him. “You lifted a blade to me, Leola!. I’m going to push you hard till you tear... I was in pains but I wanted the torture to end...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who buys a private jet for $10m for goodness sake? Alison-Madueke