Chronicle of a single 9JA girl (PART 4)

We got to my house, I had him stay in the car and made sure everywhere void of people before asking him to enter my room. I've had different men come and go so my neighbors will not suspect anything once he's inside. I cleaned his wound and while I did that I asked what happened, although it wasn't far fetched.
There has been a cult clash on campus.I was on the other side he began, we were done with crowning Ogihwe the cult leader when the second group broke out and started stabing everyone at sight, I knew this was coming so I quickly left after some struggle with them.Well, shit happens.How do you become a cultist I retorted it's along story he said with a grin. I knew he was no good, but I began to see a different light in his eyes. I slapped myself to reality but I was far gone. you have to go now I said after putting the last bandage in his wound... please let me stay a while he said.Nno I can't afford to get involved I revoked.He started pleading.. I was not really moved but he looks perfect for protection and I could use a shoulder.. especially as broad as his.  while I fight the thought..  Fine you can but few days and no more.   Days span, weeks spanned, then months. We fell deeply for each other and he became the man I could say I fell in love with our relationship was the most talked about and our PDA will make Romeo and Juliet jealous. He protected me like his life hanging on the out side. One night,he asked me to wait for him in twin Light.While I was there, thinking of how to tell him I was carrying his child, a cold metal on my side. shhhhh!, I heard. The two young men asked me to follow them without any act suspicions I could feel my heart panting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who buys a private jet for $10m for goodness sake? Alison-Madueke